If your child needs to take regular medication at camp, simply fill out our Permission to Administer Medication form when you register, detailing the exact guidelines and requirements for any medication your child takes. You can find that form here.
All medications should come to camp in their original packaging—we cannot accept medication separated in plastic bags or pill holders. We need a doctor’s signature giving us permission to administer ANY medications your child brings from home.
If you don’t want to provide a doctor’s note for the medications listed below, please sign our Over The Counter Medications waiver, allowing us to give your child what we have at the clinic, rather than bringing it from home.
When you register, you can sign our Over The Counter Medications waiver, giving us permission to give your child the basic medications we keep on hand at the clinic, as needed:
- Aloe Gel (Sunburn)
- Anbesol (Mouth Sores)
- Antacid/Pepto (Upset Stomach)
- Anti-Fungal Cream (Foot Infections
- Auralgan Otic Solution (Ear Wash)
- Benadryl (Allergic Reactions)
- Betadine (Topical Wound Cleaning)
- Calamine Lotion (Poison Ivy/Oak Exposure)
- Carmex (Lip Burns/Dryness)
- Chlor-Trimeton (Non-drowsey Allergy Relief)
- Chloraceptic (Sore Throat)
- Double Antibiotic Ointment (Topical treatment for minor cuts or burns)
- Hydrocortizone Cream (Itchy skin)
- Ibuprofen (Cramps, Sore Throat, Aches, Pains)
- Immodium (Diarrhea)
- RID Lice Treatment or comparable (Head Lice)
- Milk Of Magnesia (Constipation)
- Pepcid (Allergic Reactions/Upset Stomach)
- Robitussin DM (Cough)
- Saline Solution (Eye Wash)
- Throat Drops (Sore Throat)
- Acetaminophen/Tylenol (Pain or Fever)
- Zyrtec and/or Claritin (Allergic Reactions)
Other OTC's recommended by our Physician Advisor.