This summer we are using Waldo to access photos of Camper's during their camp session.
Need help? Waldo’s here for you. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org any time you have a question!
- Who’s Waldo? A photo-finding phenom who uses facial recognition to find all your camper’s photos in the camp album and then delivers them to your phone via the Waldo App, with notifications for new photos.
- How does Waldo work? You submit a photo of your camper’s face and enroll in the service. Waldo does the rest - matching that photo to all the photos in our camp album and sending you all YOUR camper’s photos to your phone via the Waldo App.
- How do I sign up? Click Here or text AVIDOC20 to 735-343.
- I texted the Join Code to your number, and got no response. What now?
Sorry for the trouble! Be sure you are spelling the code correctly. Then, try texting that Join Code in to our longer phone number instead: (512) 308-3535.
5. I have an international number, can I still text in the enroll?
Yes you can! Just text the Join Code to our long number instead: (512) 308-3535. Also, once you enroll and download the Waldo App, be sure to turn on Push Notifications. This will turn off the text notifications (and any text charges). You can do this in the app by clicking the yellow Waldo face in the top left corner, and click Enable Push Notifications.
6. Where do I Log In?
You actually do not have a login anywhere for Waldo. To view the photos, you can sign up for our optional service, and then view the photos in the Waldo App.
7. I have used Waldo before, do I need to sign up again?
We are so glad you chose to use Waldo again to find your photos! Each year, you will need to enroll again following the same steps: by texting in the new Join Code to our number and following the prompts. Be sure to add a more recent selfie of your camper. After you finish, in the Waldo App, you will still be able to see all past photos you have received from Waldo.
8. Will I get to see all the camp photos in addition to the ones of my camper?Yes you will! When you download the free Waldo app, you can toggle between “My Photos” and “All Photos”. To see all the camp photos, just click on All Photos and scroll to your heart’s desire.
9. Can I easily share all the photos with my family? Great news for you! The Waldo app allows you to invite up to 6 family members to your camper’s photo stream. That means they can get the same photo alerts and see all your camper’s photos, too.
10. I’m not signing up for the photo delivery service but I still want to see the camp photos. Possible? You betcha. While Waldo loves to find and send you photos, he also provides a free web gallery for you to view the photos online. You can view, download, and share photos from the web gallery. You can find the gallery here: https://waldo.photos/galleries. Join Code: avidco19
11. I signed up for the service but I’m not getting any matches yet. What’s Waldo doing? Waldo is stressing. No photos can mean a couple things: 1) There are no photos of your camper yet in the album or 2) Your submitted selfie is blurry, dark, or unclear and Waldo is having a hard time matching it. Email email@example.com for quick help or submit another selfie inside the Waldo App.
12. Will Waldo share my selfie or matched photos with the world? No way! Waldo respects your privacy! Your photos will only be accessible by you. (And you had to enter your camp join code and a pin code verification to even access the photos.) It’s up to you whether you want to share your photos with the world.
13. Can I order prints?
Yep! You can order prints from the Waldo app or the web gallery.